BOOKINGS: 0499 217 990
- Mt McKay & Pretty Valley: Get away from the resort to enjoy the tranquillity and remoteness of the back country whilst getting the blood pumping on the trails. Ski off-piste into some of the valleys for some fresh snow. In the hut enjoy an antipasto style lunch... with hot soup and crusty local made bread before heading back. Once back at the Windy Corner shelter we’ll have a cuppa to warm up.
- Mt Nelse & Edmondson’s Hut: ski over Heathy Spur, out to Mt Nelse, have lunch (as above) at the hut then head back along side Rocky Valley pondage to Windy Corner (or done in reverse).
Both Include: Transport door to door from Mt Beauty *(where possible), gate entry, *ski hire, lunch & a cuppa.
|6-9||$100 each additional person|
|Larger Groups||Call us for a price|
Less 10% for Seniors (60+) & kids (U16).
- 7am- 5:30pm (pick up/drop in Mt Beauty)
- 9am- 4pm (Meeting at Falls Creeks ‘Windy Corner’ car park).
*Return time may vary.
*Skis are priced for light tourers. Heavier back country skis add up to $30 per person.
*Could also run on Wednesdays upon request.
What you need: for a 'Day tour':
- Water bottle (1.5L >full)
- Rain jacket & over pants (waterproof)
- Thermal pants & top x 2
- Warm jumper (fleece or wool)
- Gloves x2 (water proof & a thin pair)
- Small backpack (suitable to ski with)
- Camera (in a waterproof bag)
*You may need to adjust clothing needs for the weather on the day.
Return to Snow page.