Nothing beats that incredible feeling after reaching the top of a climb or gliding down abseiling. We specialize in private guiding small numbers and families to large groups. Where possible I'll also provide transport. Let's get climbing!
BOOKINGS: 0499 217 990
Here's a recent review from Trip
"We had a fantastic day climbing and abseiling. Jeremy tailored the whole experience to us and did everything to make the most out of the day. Such a nice guy! And he has excellent equipment and experience! I felt safe jumping off cliffs! Can't recommend enough! Will definitely book him again for the next adventure!"
What’s on offer:
*Read more about each location at the bottom of the page
Half days (4hrs):Mon-fri: 9:30am- 1:30pm, Wkds: 9am-1pm Or 1-5pm [flexible].
Full days (6hrs): 9:30am - 3:30pm any day [flexible].
*Pick ups & drop offs add 30-60mins either side.
What you need:
- Sturdy shoes for walk-ins
- Water bottle (1-2L full)
- Sunscreen, sunnies
- Non-restrictive clothing (appropriate for the weather on the day)
- Rain jacket
- Small daypack
- +lunch (if a weekday & full day bookings)
Where to meet: (If you’re not getting transport with us)
- You Yang’s: I'll meet you at the park office car park located 400m's inside the park’s main entrance (off Branch Rd) at the pre- arraigned meeting time (unless confirmed otherwise).
- Other locations, let's discuss this over the phone.
Locations summaries FYI:
- You Yang’s: is the closest to Geelong, just 15mins north (45mins south of Melbourne). It offers a large selection of small granite outcrops, each unique for climbing with great views across the bay or surrounding farmland. Access to many sites are just minutes from the car, so this is a great location to maximize your climbing time and for repeat visits to explore the many different crags.
- Anakie Gorge/Staughtonvale: Is located in the Brisbane Rangers National Park 30km's north of Geelong (45mins) and is 80km's west of Melbourne (1h10min). It is a small crag with a range of longer climbs. It has a NW aspect looking over a valley. This is also a great introductory cliff with a great abseil.
- Werribee Gorge/Falcons lookout: is located in Werribee Gorge State Park. It is 65km's north of Geelong and 70km's west of Melbourne or about 1hr10mins travel from both. It does however have a 45min walk-in to the crag, so it suits those more adventurous folk with more time on your hands, hence requiring a full day. There is a variety of length and grade climbs on offer with an airy aspect looking over the river below. This location is more suited to return clients who wish to go somewhere different or for people who select the two day package.
- Grampians/Mt Arapilies: it’s pretty easy to have a lot of good things to say about this world renowned climbing mecca. Located in the NW of the state 250kms from Geelong to the Gramps and a further 65km's to Araps. The rock is exquisite to climb with a huge variety on offer for all experience levels from beginners to the elite. The area has 1000's of climbs to choose from and a multitude of areas. If your have a bit more time on your hands, enjoyed climbing outdoors elsewhere and you want to experience the best Australia has to offer, this is the place for you.
*If you’re keen to book any of these, please see 'terms & conditions'
Then phone Jeremy on 0499 217 990