Enquiries - 0402 364 358
[CURRENTLY ON-HOLD] Equine sessions are for willing learners of all ages and abilities who love connecting with horses. These sessions are also about having fun, feeling good and physical activity. Enjoy time connecting with calm, trained horses (no riding needed) including brumbies that have been saved from the wild.
- Connect with and influence horses so you can have a true partnership
- Influence your body and emotions in a way that will help the horse’s mindset to be calmer and safer
- Improve the way you communicate to horses and others by learning to read horse and human behaviour
- Understand the weather and other natural factors and how this influences horses…and you!
Equine Assisted Adventure Programs are for people who:
- Want to connect with horses on a deeper level
- Want to build positive and kind relationships with humans and animals
- Would like to spend time in the outdoors
- Experience anxiety and/or low self-esteem and want to experience new ways to cope with this
- The Heart of the Horse: Doing this program will help you learn to work with horses on a basis of partnership and respect. It is based on principles of true connection with horses and is designed for people relatively new to riding or returning to riding after a long break. 6 sessions.
- Horse Partner: For anyone wanting support and coaching to help buy a horse, including support, coaching and resources to help you make the best possible choice. We won’t be telling you which horse to buy, but will fast track your skills and knowledge in order to make a choice that will make you happy for years to come. Includes exposure to a range of horses and facilities plus how to avoid major mistakes when buying a horse. 5 sessions.
- Pony Clubber Confidence Program: Mainly designed for teenagers but also available for adults who want support in coping with anxiety when riding in order to improve horse connection and communication. 3 sessions.
* The above include a combination of online study, phone coaching and time with horses.
- Individually Tailored Programs: 3 to 10 sessions, usually 2 hours per session. Will be tailored depending on participant goals and needs.
Most sessions are run near Meredith. Location details are confirmed during development of each person’s learning program.
Please enquire to check whether there are currently any places available (usually runs Saturday or Monday, also potential for after school).
This program is available for general public and for NDIS-funded participants. It is run 1:1, or 2:2. Please enquire so we can discuss your needs. From this point we will provide a quote which will include facilitator time and horse hire and equipment.
*Please also read terms & conditions