Option 1: Barwon River: A meander on good wide undulating paths around the river at your pace. Stop off for a cuppa at 'Barwon Edge' cafe along the way. Choose from 10, 15 or 20km circuits. More details...
Option 2: You Yangs Cruiser: Ride some of the moderately flat trails at your own pace and stop for a cuppa at a cafe on the way home. More details...
Option 3: You Yangs Speedster: Ride some of the cruiser trails to get warmed up, then crank it up a notch on something steeper and faster. More details...
Option 4: 2 Week Package (combines options 1 & 2); Week 1: a cruise along the Barwon to get into the swing of things, Week 2: head to the You Yangs for more of a challenge. More details...
Option 5: 3 Week Package (combines options 1, 2 & 3): The ultimate riding package, start on the Barwon, then head out to the You Yangs ‘twice’ and build on each previous ride. More details...
*All prices include GST
- Option 1: $50 each (4min)
- Option 2: $99 each (3min)
- Option 3: $99 each (3min)
- Option 4: $145 each (3min)
- Option 5: $235 each (3min)
- Transport is FREE (See terms & conditions).
- Old shoes
- Bike helmet & gloves (or ask me if you need)
- Water bottle (750ml >full)
- Sunscreen & sunnies
- Bike shorts (not essential)
- Long sleeves (recommended)
- Clothing appropriate for the weather on the day; rain jacket, warmer layers
- Change of clothes & a garbo bag (esp. if muddy)
- Small back pack.
- You Yangs: I'll meet you at the park office carpark located just inside the main entrance (off Branch Rd) at the pre-arraigned meeting time.
- Barwon River rides: I’ll meet you at Balyang Sanctuary, (end of Marnock Rd, off Shannon Ave) at the designated time.
*If you’re keen to book any of these, please see 'terms & conditions'.
Then phone Jeremy on 0499 217 990